FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need some help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dumhead456

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Need some help Reply with quote

Hi,

ok so im very new to blast code and have a limited knowledge of maya dynamics overall but i need some help with blastcode. i am using blastcode with maya 2011 on mac os x i have set up a simple scene where an explosion breaks a wall, i have set up the secondary debris to land on a polygon plane which works fine but i cannot find a way to get my primary debris to collide with any surface it just fall straight through. i have been trying to correct this all day with limited success. Any help would be great

thanks in advanced
capital
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would depend if you are using the particle solver or the rigid body solver. If using the particle solver, be sure to set the ground as a colliding object for the debris particle system. If using the rigid body solver, simply set the ground as an external rigid body. Be sure to set it to use the ground plane rb standin for best results.

Jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    blastcode.com Forum Index -> BlastCode All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: