FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Options missing those on Tutes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bleezoffluids

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Options missing those on Tutes Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm very new to this plugin. As I was watching the tutorial "Cracking Wall" of this site, I have gone through some options which are missing from my Blast Code 1.5 (using in Maya 8.5), which can be seen in the tutorial Rolling Eyes . Like wise on the tutorials there is a part where the Primary Debris was to be made Rigid Body. The tutorial show that there is option called Update Rigid Bodies on Debris Solver under Control tab. Which is not in my Blast code. On the other hand if I go to Rigid Body tab there I can't see anything like Control Mass, Static Friction, dynamic Friction, Bounces & Damping but we can see those on the tutorial.

I'm unable to use the Rigid Body solver, so I wud be helpful if you kindly guide where is the problem, why am I loosing those options. And if the tutorials is made from some other version please do guide me "How cud I make the same using this version of the plugin".

Gretzzz...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    blastcode.com Forum Index -> BlastCode All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: