FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BulletTime effect(freeze sim, while cam moves)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dreamconduit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: BulletTime effect(freeze sim, while cam moves) Reply with quote

first off, i absolutely have fallen in love w/ BC immediately! i'm on OS X (using maya 2008) and this has instantly made my sims more realistic and less of a nightmare to create- i'm an artist/ animator, not a total TD, so artist friendly tools are always most welcomed. now for the question:

i have created a sim of shattering glass w/ gravity and several collision objects (a person gets thrown thru a car's windshield during impact, glass collides w/ person stand-in geo.., and hood of car, ground plane.). i've got my sims. running acceptable, and have rendered them out. but now i would like to try and render out a "Bullet-Time" type effect where the simulation freezes midway thru, and the camera is animated around/thru the primary & secondary debris at a chosen frame of the sim./ explosion. so how would i even go about achieving this??? i know there must be a pretty straight forward way. any help/ input would be most greatly appreciated. thanks A TON in advance!

CHEERS!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    blastcode.com Forum Index -> BlastCode All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: