FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

exploding house

Post new topic   Reply to topic    blastcode.com Forum Index -> BlastCode Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ardea

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: exploding house Reply with quote

hey, does anyone know how to or have some sort of tutorial demonstrating how to destroy a house much like the one on the website that looks like its "blown away" by a nuclear bomb.

Its also at the top of this page in the blastcode add.
Thanks
erbbysam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm no expert on any of this but it's probably by creating a huge locator explosive and have it effect every single peace of the house. Every piece of the house would need a fracture file (but I suspect that you could use like a small one for all small objects, a medium size one for a bit bigger objects and then a series of large ones for the walls and such.

It would take a lot of work but I'm sure it would look just as cool as the ad.

Have fun Smile
capital
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: That is close Reply with quote

It is a pretty complicated effect. I am working on getting something you can downlaod and play with. It is pretty heavy though.
shafeek

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: exploding the house Reply with quote

Im doing a project, like that,
I have to explode a house, i was like crazy at begins, but finaly i was desided to create a house walls by nurbs plane, and apply different fracture maps,

and attach the same explosive locator,

if its done, ill make a tutorial on that and upload.

thank you
Mac Inger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Capital,..i just downloaded the trial of BC for a possible job that requires us to demo a house. Went through the tutorials and the manual. And set up some test scenes.
A download link to the house scene would be really helpful. No need for tutorials. Im sure we all can learn enough by looking at the setup.

It would help us make a decision in purchasing the license.

thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    blastcode.com Forum Index -> BlastCode Tutorials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: